Eastern Industrial Services, Inc. specializes in providing solutions to trade contractors for any scaffolding application: painting, stucco, masonry, glass, electrical, HVAC, shoring, asbestos removal, or multiple contractor activities.
As a fully insured, OSHA compliant scaffolding contractor, we represent a security you can depend on time and time again.
Challenge us! Whether it’s temporary shoring, chimneys, church steeples, above ceiling piping, auditoriums, industrial vessels, camera towers, or rolling towers, Eastern Industrial Services, Inc. is ready to tackle any customer request to solve even the most difficult applications. We can even build it underwater if you need it!
Eastern Industrial Services, Inc. will recommend the right product and service to meet your needs. We offer products for sale, rent or turnkey installations. Our crews are continuously trained and certified, and drug free.
Eastern Industrial Services, Inc. offers a variety of safety training programs including Scaffold Competent Person and Fall Protection to help your company stay in Compliance with OSHA training. If you have a question about scaffolding or shoring safety, feel free to give us a call.
System Scaffolding Applications
- Industrial scaffolding for cokers, regenerators and reactors
- Tanks and vessels
- Scaffolding for office, government, educational and church buildings
System Scaffolding Benefits
- Versatile design allows easy adaptation to unusual shape structures – both inside and outside
- Accommodate rectangular and circular structures – erects quickly around circular petrochemical tanks and vessels
- Ideal for boiler maintenance – conforms to sloping surfaces and components can be passed through small openings
- Adaptable to shipbuilding, ship repair, and retrofit projects
- Use for large area platforms such as auditoriums, arenas, convention halls, malls and churches - can be adapted to sloping floors and irregular ceilings
- Fast assembly and disassembly saves time
- Allows work at or above eye level
Mast Climbers & Transport
EISI offers hydraulic / motorized scaffold solutions for building facade work and transportation of work personnel and materials. Mast climber systems can reach greater heights and carry heavier loads than traditional scaffolds. Mast climber systems improve safety with built-in handrails that travel with the platform and adjustable work height that reduces handling hazards and fatigue.
- Adjustable work height improves safety and productivity
- Small footprint fits limited space
- Easy material handling
- Fast access up and down
Related EISI Services
Scaffolding Case Study
We provide scaffold and temporary shoring solutions to trade contractors for conventional and specialized applications. Learn more »
Lean on EISI to provide temporary shoring support for buildings, walls, tanks and other structures during construction. Learn more »
Coating & Painting
Expert protective coatings service for commercial and industrial projects as well as historical building restoration. Learn more »